The curriculum at Vedaanta The Global School follows the CBSE.
The key highlights of our curriculum are:-
- Learner centric education rather than a teacher centered approach.
- Embracing multiple intelligence and diverse learning styles.
- A team that promotes a constantly ‘evolving’ curriculum to remain relevant in changing times.
- A team that works towards developing life skills.
- Limited number of students in a class to ensure individual support and guidance.
- All kinds of educational field trips and visits by guest speakers.
- The school year begins in March each year.
A perfect balance between Sports and Co curricula’s –
Vedaanta The Global School is deeply committed to creating an all-round, balanced education at the school level, which is more than mere assimilation of knowledge. The school curriculum is enhanced by an extensive co-curricular program that extends the education beyond the confines of the class rooms. The program offers opportunities for recreation, relaxation, and helps our students unwind in a safe and comfortable environment. We nurture individual talents and help discover potential abilities of children which helps us in nurturing and sustaining them.
Children are encouraged to collaborate, and become effective team players, to enhance their performance and aim for victory within the parameters of accepted rules.
Students can choose from activities like: –
- Western Dance
- Music – Vocal and Instrumental
- Rifle Shooting
- Lawn Tennis
- Public speaking
The outcome is well groomed, academically sound, culturally sensitive global citizens of the future with Indian ethos.